Please find step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
iPhone & iPad
- Select Mobs from the NoteBook’s home screen
- Press and hold the mob in question
- Drag the Bull/Ram into the paddock with the Ewes/Cows and drop
- Select Move All or the particular stud you wish to move
- If splitting enter the # of head you wish to move and select OK
- Select Save in the top right hand corner to complete the move and start the join
Android Phone or Tablet
Moving a mob with simple drag and drop is all it takes to track mob joining with the AgriWebb NoteBook.
- Open the Mob Explorer.
- Move dam and sire mobs into the same paddock.
- Upon moving the second mob, a message will be displayed informing you that the AgriWebb NoteBook has started to record these two mobs joining.
- You can see a mob's current joins from the Current Joins section of the Mob Detail view.
- When joining is complete, move the appropriate mob out of the paddock.
- You can now see the join record listed under the Past Joins section of the Mob Detail view.
Multiple mobs can join in the same paddock at the same time.