The latest decision making tool available on the AgriWebb Portal allows AgriWebb users to upload CSV files containing individual animal weight records and plots these weights, alongside multiple different sessions as well as against goals set by the user. Users can view this information in graph form or filter and export selected animals back into a usable CSV file.
How To Use "Enterprise Goals"
- Import session data files from your Tru-Test or Gallagher device and save it to your computer.
- Login into your AgriWebb portal
- Go to the livestock tab on the left-hand side, under Farm
- Under livestock, click on Enterprise Goals
- Click on the green Add Enterprise Goal
- Fill in the relevant fields, and save
- Now Import indicator session CSV. (This is the file from step one)
- Select and upload the CSV file
- From here, you can import multiple session file (you will need more than one session) to see days since last weighed, projected weight, average grams per day and last target
- Add Target will enable you to set min, ideal and max weight targets
- The orange horizontal lines represent each individual animal
- The vertical lines represent the sessions
- The blue target line, on the graph will have three circles on it:
- The Bottom one, if clicked on, will select all the animals that will fall short of the minimum target weight.
- The Middle will select all the animals that will be the ideal weight
- The Top will select all the animals that will exceed the max target weight
Selecting Animals and Exporting Data
- If animals are selected on the graph, they will appear below the graph in the table as Selected animals.
- If you wish to view all animals in the table click “view all animals in the top left of the table.
- When a particular set of animals is selected on the graph, select Selected Animals underneath the graph and then select Export Selected to download a CSV that contains only these animals.
Exporting session data
To export a session data on Gallagher TSI 2, follow these steps:
1. Insert the USB to export the files into
2. Click on Office button at the bottom right conner
3. Click on Database from the menu at the top
4. Select Export APS session
5. Select a session you want to import
6. Click Next
7. Tick Export a session data file
8. Untick Export a Life data file and Export an Animal History file
9. Click on Export
To export a session data on Tru-Test, follow these steps:
1. Insert the USB
2. Screen should pop up with the sessions
3. Select the sessions you want to export
4. Click on the save button
For all Other indicators, convert the CSV to have the following column names:
1) eid or electronic id.