Below are step by step instructions that outline the best way to set up your mobs so to allow for the back dating of mob and other farm records.
Mob data and records in general can be backdated, initially, as far as the D.O.B, Paddock Entry Date or (if applicable) Date on Farm. As you move forward with records you will be able to backdate as far back as the most recent conflicting record.
i.e. If you moved a mob on May the 4th you cannot then treat that same mob on May the 2nd.
When setting up mobs on the portal there are a few fields to ensure you pay close attention to as they will determine the earliest date you can backdate a record to.
- Log in to the AgriWebb Portal
- Select Livestock and then Mob List
- Select Add in the top left corner
- Select Show Advanced Columns
- This will display many additional columns including Paddock Entry Date.
- Set the Date of Birth to the correct (even if it is an average) date and then set the Paddock Entry date to the earliest date you wish to record mob data (this date may not be before the animals DOB)
- If the mob has been purchased you will be prompted to set a Date on Farm, this field also controls when you are able to back date records.
NoteBook 1 on Android Devices
- Open the Mob explorer
- Select the + in the bottom right hand corner
- Select the paddock this mob will be created in
- Select Details across the top of the page
- Enter the details as relevant
The below two fields will control how far back records can be backdated
- Enter the average DOB of the mob
- Enter the date in which the Mob Entered the Paddock
Barring other conflicting records the date the Mob Entered the Paddock will determine how far back your earliest record can be dated.