In some support cases, typically where your data is cleared from your account, you will have to uninstall the AgriWebb NoteBook and reinstall it. The reason for this is that the NoteBook will send your data to the AgriWebb Cloud thinking it is new data that was created while offline.
To uninstall the NoteBook, follow these steps:
- Go to your device's home screen
- Go to the Apps section
- Press and hold the AgriWebb NoteBook icon
- When the "uninstall" option appears at the top of the screen, drag the AgriWebb NoteBook icon up to it and let it go
- Contact AgriWebb Support to clear your data
- Reinstall the AgriWebb NoteBook