The Mob Explorer allows you to easily see all mobs and which paddocks they are in.
- Open the Mob Explorer.
- Click on a mob icon on the farm map.
- You can also slide the list of mobs out from the right hand side of the screen and select the mob from the list.
- Click on the mob icon on the farm map, or from the list on the left hand side, to view the mobs in the paddock. The mob or mobs of that type (cattle, sheep, rams or bull) in the paddock will all be displayed.
- Scroll down the page to view each mob. This information window gives the following information:
- Total number of head in the paddock
- For each mob, it displays: breed, type, age, DSE, weight, DSE as well as WHP and ESI restrictions is present
- You can also add a photo of your mob
- You can change the description of these mobs by clicking on the title and entering a new one.
- To see the details of a specific mob, press the "Details" button.