Please see below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Mobs from the NoteBook’s home screen
- Select the mob in question
- A brief summary of the mob in question will be provided
- Select Mob Details to access full details and history
- You can then toggle across the top of the screen to view the mob’s Summary, History and/or Details
- To view a specific type of record for that mob simply;
- Select All
- Scroll and/or select the type of records you wish to highlight ie. Treatments, Condition Score, etc
Android Phone or Tablet
The Mob Details screen displays information about the mob, paddocks that it has been in and all other records - displaying paddock movements, veterinary treatments and fertility history and much more.
- Open the Mob Explorer
- Select the mobs in a paddock by pressing the mob icon
- Press the Details button for the mob you want to view
In addition to the mob's history, you can view and edit:
- Title - The name of the mob
- Subtype - Edit this field by selecting from the drop down menu. This lets you keep track of the mob's animal class.
- Mob Size - Edit this field by selecting and entering. Editing this value directly, rather than adding a new mob or recording deaths and sales, allows you to fix incorrectly entered data and track lost and found animals.
- Tag Colour - Edit this field by selecting from the colour choices.
- Age - Edit this field by selecting from the calendar.
- DSE (Dry Sheep Equivalent) - Edit this field by selecting and entering the new value. This should change over time, as the animals in the mob age and consume more feed. Average DSE is automatically generated when the mob is created.
- Weight – This field cannot be edited. To set the weight, enter a mob weight record.
- Price – Edit this field by selecting and entering.