See below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
Livestock and paddock treatments are added and stored in your inventory. As you use the inventory items, the quantity will automatically reduce, so that you are always aware of your inventory levels.
- Log in to your AgriWebb Portal.
- Select Inventory.
- Select either Paddock Treatments or Livestock Treatments.
- Select Add in the top left hand corner.
- Select the Type and enter the relevant details.
- Enter as many details as possible as this information will be carried through to your treatment or feed records.
- Select Save after the information has been entered.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Menu along the bottom of the app
- Select Feed or Add Feed
- Then select Add Feed or Add Animal Treatments
- Enter the relevant details and select Save
Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Main Menu from the Home Screen.
- Select "Chemicals and Treatments".
- Your current livestock and paddock treatment levels are displayed.
- Press the "Add" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the camera icon to select a photo from your library if you wish to add a photo to the inventory item.
- Under the "Type" field, select from treatment, vaccine, fertiliser or spray.
- Enter the name of the treatment. As you type, you may choose from a list of pre-loaded chemicals. Continue to type the full name if your item is not in the list. Items on the list will pre-load the WHP and ESI field where available.
- Fill out the remaining fields as relevant, including adding in the dosage rate of either per head or per weight (kg).
- Press the "Save" button in the top right to save the item to your inventory.