Please see below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
- Log in to your AgriWebb Portal.
- Select Inventory.
- Select either Paddock Treatments or Livestock Treatments.
- Select Add in the top left hand corner.
- Select the Type and enter the relevant details.
- Enter as many details as possible as this information will be carried through to your treatment or feed records.
- Select Save after the information has been entered.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Menu along the bottom of the app
- Select Feed
- Select Add Feed
- Enter the relevant details and select Save
Android Phone or Tablet
The AgriWebb NoteBook allows you to track your hay and grain inventory. These items are used when feeding mobs in a paddock, and automatically reduce when doing so.
- Open the Main Menu from the Home Screen.
- Select "Haysheds & Silos".
- Your current hay and grain levels are displayed.
- Press the "Add" button in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the camera icon to select a photo from your library if you wish to add a photo to the inventory item.
- Select "Hay shed" or "Grain silo" for the inventory type.
- Fill in the remaining fields as relevant.
- Press the "Save" button in the top right to save the item to your inventory.
When adding bales you will be asked to enter the average weight of a bale. This value will be used to proportionally distribute the feed amongst the mobs in the paddock and is used in reporting to have a consistent measure between all feed types.
For hay, the unit of measurement cannot be changed to or from bales after the item has been created.
For silage, you can enter the maximum storage capacity so that you can easy track you feed levels.