Please see below for step by step instructions base don your device of choice.
You can record daily rainfall from the AgriWebb NoteBook. In addition to viewing these records in the AgriWebb NoteBook, you can view historical rainfall in the AgriWebb Portal.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Menu across the bottom of the app
- Select Rainfall Records
- Select the rainfall record you wish to edit or delete
- Make the relevant edits and select Save
Android Phone or Tablet
- Go to the menu on the home screen (three horizontal bars in the top left hand corner)
- Scroll down until you see Rainfall, it is located under "Insights"
- On the “Historic Rainfall” page in the top right hand corner select "New"
- Select the rain gauge you wish to add the record to
- Input the mm's under "Rainfall"
- Select the date the rainfall record was recorded on
- Select "OK" to save
- Your rainfall record is added to the historical data.