Firstly you build out your farms maps on the AgriWebb Portal and then sync them across to your AgriWebb NoteBook at the click of a button. You can then add mobs and inventory on the app and begin recording down you farm records.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook track my inventory?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?