Yes! Simply check your rain gauge(s) and enter the information to produce a detailed graph that will track rainfall. You can also generate in-depth rainfall reports. Weather is also displayed on the tablet’s home screen and corresponds to your farm’s location for real time weather information. For more detail, please see Add Multiple Rain Gauges and Add a Rainfall Record.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook track my inventory?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?