Yes! All relevant medical and feed history for your animals is recorded when you log the action in your AgriWebb NoteBook. Spray and fertiliser records are also recorded when logged into the app.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?
- What types of reports are available?