Yes! You can manually enter your bulls and rams to track them individually. Simply drag and drop to create movement or joining records. AgriWebb users can as well record and manage their individual weight records with AgriWebb's decision supporting tool Enterprise Goals
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?
- What types of reports are available?