Yes! The AgriWebb NoteBook works fully offline, which means all of your records can be made while you’re standing in the paddock. An Internet connection is required to store and backup information to the AgriWebb Portal Cloud. The AgriWebb NoteBook can be connected through Wi-Fi to your home Internet, your mobile phone or you can purchase 3G devices.
Articles in this section
- What is the AgriWebb NoteBook?
- Can I have multiple farms on my account?
- Can I have multiple users across my farm?
- Can I record my information without an Internet connection?
- Do I own my data and is it safe in the cloud?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook serve as my accounting software?
- How much does AgriWebb cost?
- How often does AgriWebb update features?
- My Internet connection is slow, will the app still work?
- Should I buy a Wi-Fi or 3G device?