Please see below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
Viewing all tasks can give you a good picture of the pending and completed work on your farm. See below for the best way to display your tasks based on your device of choice.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Tasks
- Across the top of the screen select either;
- My tasks, Due Soon or All Tasks
You can also view your tasks in list view by;
- Select Tasks from the NoteBook’s home screen
- Select the Bullet List in the top right hand corner
- From here you can scroll and select the task in question or;
- Search by Title or Keyword
- Select the Filter icon to the right of the search bar to filter the list by a number of helpful quick view options
- Simply select the image of 4 paddocks in the top right corner to return to the farm map
Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Task Explorer.
- Slide the Task List out from the right hand side of the screen.
- The full list of outstanding tasks is displayed.
- Select a task by pressing the title to get more information about the task.
- Go to the home screen of the AgriWebb NoteBook.
- Press the menu icon - this appears in the top left hand side of the home screen as three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down to "Management".
- Select "Task Manager".
- Use the left hand menu to select which tasks to show.
- To complete, assign or delete a task, press the icon in the top right corner of the Task Card.