The farm map is the heart of your AgriWebb experience. Our easy-to-use farm map editor makes it a breeze to create your map and then update it as your paddock and fence lines change.
- Go to the AgriWebb Portal with the link you received in the registration welcome email - https://portal.agriwebb.com/
- Log in using the same username and password as for the AgriWebb NoteBook
- Click on the Farm Map tab on the left hand side to open the mapping feature
- The property location should already be marked out. If not, search for the property by using the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner and type in the address. You are now ready to start building.
- Select 1 of 3 tabs at the top:
- New Paddock - will come up in blue, but you can change the colour if you like
- New Vegetation - will come up in green
- New Laneway - will come up in yellow
- After clicking one of these buttons:
- Make a shape for your paddock by using the mouse pointer and click for each point
- You can scroll across the page while drawing the shape by clicking and holding the mouse button
- Finish the shape by clicking on the point you started with.
- When you have built a shape, follow the prompts and fill in the relevant information and save your paddock before creating the next one.
A note about paddock types
- Paddocks are active in that you can drop mobs and select them for cropping/pastures etc.
- Laneways and vegetation are not active and are for visual purposes only - so if you want a laneway (or vegetation) to be an active paddock, you should create the laneway under the New Paddock button and name it laneway.