Yes! You can have multiple blocks under the one farm account which means you can scroll across to each block for your entire record keeping. If you run your farms as different businesses and want to separate your farms, you can create multiple accounts and toggle between them.
Articles in this section
- What is the AgriWebb NoteBook?
- Can I have multiple farms on my account?
- Can I have multiple users across my farm?
- Can I record my information without an Internet connection?
- Do I own my data and is it safe in the cloud?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook serve as my accounting software?
- How much does AgriWebb cost?
- How often does AgriWebb update features?
- My Internet connection is slow, will the app still work?
- Should I buy a Wi-Fi or 3G device?