Yes! Feeding, treatment, spray, fertiliser and more are all broken down on a per head or per hectare cost basis to help you make decisions powered by your farm data.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook track my inventory?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?