Current reporting includes full stock reconciliation (by paddock, tag colour, type), full paddock treatments with financials, stock treatments with financials, feed history with financials, full DSE report (across farm and per paddock) and full rainfall reports. There are also mob-specific reports for shearing, joining, purchases, sales and deaths that can be generated. We are continuing to add to this list of reports and feedback and suggestions are encouraged. We work very closely with customers to build what is wanted and needed.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?
- What types of reports are available?