All farm records are entered through the AgriWebb NoteBook App. To view, print and export the data and reports, users log in to their secure AgriWebb cloud account on the AgriWebb Portal. This can be done from any device (tablet, phone, home computer etc.) provided there is an Internet connection. The AgriWebb Portal works in a web browser, so there’s no need to download additional software.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the AgriWebb reports to help meet accreditation requirements?
- Can the AgriWebb NoteBook track all of the chemicals I use on my farm?
- Do the withholding and ESI periods calculate and countdown automatically?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook calculate my costs?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook record rainfall?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook track my inventory?
- How can I generate reports?
- How do I build my maps and can I update them?
- Is individual tracking available?
- What is involved in setting up my farm?