Yes! The data sent between the AgriWebb NoteBook and the cloud is quite small. The more pictures you add to your mobs, paddocks and tasks, the more data will be used, but syncing your app will work fine on a slower internet connection.
Articles in this section
- What is the AgriWebb NoteBook?
- Can I have multiple farms on my account?
- Can I have multiple users across my farm?
- Can I record my information without an Internet connection?
- Do I own my data and is it safe in the cloud?
- Does the AgriWebb NoteBook serve as my accounting software?
- How much does AgriWebb cost?
- How often does AgriWebb update features?
- My Internet connection is slow, will the app still work?
- Should I buy a Wi-Fi or 3G device?