The AgriWebb Portal and NoteBook can both be used by multiple users from your organisation. Adding multiple users allows tasks to be assigned to specific employees, as well as controlling who in your organisation has access to specific features.
The number of active users you can have is limited by your current subscription plan and the number of licenses you have purchased. For example, on the “Commercial Farm” plan you can purchase up to 4 user licenses.
- Browse to the “User Management” page of the AgriWebb Portal.
- Click on the “Add new user” button. If the button is disabled, you may be at your plan’s user maximum. Alternatively, all user licenses may already be assigned.
- In the dialog which opens, enter the user’s details: first and last name, email and phone number.
- Enter a password of your choosing, or click Generate to have one entered for you.
- Click “Add new user”.
- Once the user is created go to "My Account" from the "Settings" drop down and set the Default PIC #
- The user is added and is assigned a license. The user can now login using their email address and password.