You can purchase licenses up to your selected subscription plan’s user maximum. To purchase additional user licenses you must have a valid credit card registered.
- Browse to the “User Management” page of the AgriWebb Portal.
- Click on the “Purchase additional user licenses” button. If the button is disabled, you may need to update your payment details.
- In the dialog which opens, select the number of additional user licenses you wish to purchase.
- The dialog displays the upfront and recurring costs based on the number of additional users you have selected. Note that all plans have a number of included users, and you only pay recurring costs for user licenses beyond that number.
- Click the “Purchase licenses” button.
- Review the costs and click the “Confirm purchase” button.
- If the payment is successful, the new user licenses will be reflected on the “User Management” page of the Portal.