If you forget your password, you can request a password reset from the login screen of the Portal: https://portal.agriwebb.com/
This will send you an email containing a link to a web page where you can rest your password. If you change you password, the next time you access the AgriWebb NoteBook, you will be asked to log in with that new password.
- Go to the Portal login screen.
- Select "Reset password".
- When prompted, enter your username, which is your email address.
- Check your email, you should have received an email with a link to a website where you can set your password.
- Follow the link and set your new password.
Logging into the NoteBook with your new password
Once you've reset your password, you will need to update the password used by the NoteBook in order to backup your data. If you are prompted to login again on the NoteBook, follow the provided steps.
If you are not prompted to login again:
- Go to the home screen on the NoteBook
- Press the Settings icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. It is either a grey head or your profile photo if set.
- Press "Logout"
- Confirm whether you want to logout.
Please note that you will not be able to log in again without an internet connection. If you have logged out and do not have an internet connection, you will not be able to login and use the AgriWebb NoteBook features. Any records entered before you login again will be backed up once you enter your new password.
- Press the "Login" button displayed on the home screen.
- Select the account to log into
- Enter your new password