Please see below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
iPhone or iPad
Entering your score records is done through the NoteBook 2 app on your Apple device. See below for a step by step breakdown.
- Select Mobs across the bottom of the app
- Select the mob in question
- Select the green Mob Details button
- Select Score across the bottom of the page
- You can now simply enter Average Score Per Head and save or select Show Advanced Fields to enter additional information
- Select Save to finalise the score record
Android Phone or Tablet
- Select the “Mobs” tab from the main screen and then select the mob that you have scored.
- Select the blue “Details” button and across the top of this next page select “Score”.
- You can backdate this record by selecting “Today” and choosing the applicable date.
- Fill in the relevant information.
- Click the “Save” button in the top right hand corner.