At the moment this feature is only available for Android phones and tablets.
The function is under development for iPhone & iPad and will be available shortly.
To apply a paddock treatment follow the steps below:
- Select the “Paddocks” explorer from the main screen of the AgriWebb App
- Click the paddock you want to see the relevant information for
- Select the blue “Details” button
- Across the top of the page select “Treatment”
- Down the left hand side, the paddock you have selected will be highlighted. You can select other paddocks to apply the same treatment to.
- Select “Chemicals” across the top of the page. Select the chemical or chemicals you have applied to the paddock(s)
- Select “Application” and fill in the relevant information
- Select the “Weather” tab across the top and when connected to the internet select the “Auto Populate Conditions” button in the top right hand corner. Your weather information will be automatically inputted as relevant to the time and date you inputted in the “Application” tab, as long as this button is selected when an internet connection is present.
- Select “Save” in the top right hand corner