See below for step by step instructions based on your device of choice.
iPhone or iPad
- Select Mobs across the bottom of the app
- Select the mob in question
- Select the green Mob Details button
- Select Treatment across the bottom of the page
- Select the mobs that have been treated. You are able to select multiple mobs and the treatment records will be applied to all mobs selected
- Select the treatment from your inventory. The treatment will be drawn down upon and if a cost has been associated with the inventory item a cost will be applied to the treatment
- You can now simply enter Grams per Head fed out and save or select Show Advanced Fields
- Select Save to finalise the feed record
Android Phone or Tablet
- Select the “Mobs” button from the main screen and select the mob that you wish to record the treatment for
- Select the blue “Details” Button and across the top of this next page select “Treatment”
- On the left hand side you will find the treatments and vaccines that you had previously built out in your inventory, select one.
- Selecting this treatment will bring up relevant pre loaded information and will allow you to fill in the other relevant details, applying a cost to both the treatment inventory used as well as any labour costs associated with the application.
- Click “OK” in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to save your treatment
- Your record is now saved in the "Medical History" down the right hand side of the Mob Details page that you will now be on.
- Click the “Save” button in the top right hand corner