See below for step by step instructions based on your mobile device of choice.
iPhone & iPad
- Select Paddocks across the bottom of the app
- Select the paddock you wish to feed out to
- Select Feed across the bottom of the screen
- The mobs within that paddock will be selected on the next screen
- Select Next
- Select the feed that has been fed out
- Select Next to enter the relevant details of the feed
- Select Save to complete the feed.
Android Mobile Phones and Tablets
- Select the “Paddocks” explorer from the main screen of the AgriWebb App
- Click the paddock you want to see the relevant information for
- Select the blue “Details” button
- Down the right hand side under “Feed History” select “Add Feed”
- On the left hand side select the inventory item you wish to feed out
- You can then backdate this feed with the drop down menu “Today”
- Select your unit of measurement and enter the total amount supplied.
- Select “OK”
- Click “Save” in the top right hand corner
You can also feed out in bales. First add the bales as an inventory item from the main menu under Haysheds and Silos. Then, follow the steps as above.