Manually Synchronise Data
Please see below for step by step instructions:
- Ensure you are connected to the internet via a WiFi connection or 4G
- Select 'Menu'
- Select 'Synchronise Data'
- Select 'Manual Sync'
- Wait until sync is at 100% before exiting
- Your data will now sync to the cloud and be available on the AgriWebb Portal
Why should I synchronise my data?
Information entered into the AgriWebb NoteBook is backed up on the AgriWebb Cloud Server in order to:
- Share your data with other users for your farm
- Allow you to view reports in the AgriWebb Portal
- Ensure that your data is backed up and safe in case your AgriWebb NoteBook is lost or damaged
The AgriWebb NoteBook will backup your data to the AgriWebb Cloud several times each day, provided:
- The tablet or device is turned on
- There is a network connection
- 'Enable background Sync' is turned on, (find this under 'settings' in the app)
You may want to manually backup your data to the AgriWebb Cloud rather than use the scheduled backup in cases where:
- You want to share data immediately with another user on your farm who has their own AgriWebb NoteBook
- You want to immediately see new data in a report in the AgriWebb Portal