You can use the AgriWebb NoteBook to track agisting other people's stock on your property with the following steps:
- Open the Mob Explorer
- Add a mob as described here: Add a Mob
- Name this mob so it's obvious that it's being agisted and where it's agisted from. For instance, "AGIST - Farm B"
- In order to prevent this mob from merging with your own stock, you can assign it a custom breed for the specific property or owner it's come from. For instance, "Angus - Farm B"
- Set the cost of the mob to zero - the income will be recorded through a sale when the mob is removed from your property
- When the agistment period ends, record a sale from the mob, adding any costs that were incurred to the sale price.
- You can track all agisted mobs in the sale reports in the AgriWebb Portal.
These steps can be used to track agisted mobs using the current AgriWebb function. Specific agistment function will be added in a future release.